Monday, February 16, 2009

I am behind i know

Miami Living Spring Issue 2009 - Fashion Issue
well like i promised i have been behind on my posts but I am putting something that starting the new year happened. I was notified by Matthew from Miami Living magazine that i got the cover for their spring summer issue. It was pretty cool so i figured i would post on here how the shoot went. I had a great team backing me up not the usual which was strange for me but i still felt confortable working with these guys it was awesome!


This was the shot where we see Rebekah as the power driven diva with her toy men...hahah





This was a fun shoot since I also invited my friend Ana Acuna from church to come along. This was the first time she experienced a fashion shoot and i think she had a good time...i think. The funny thing that happened was that later we got stuck in the elevator and didnt have a key to get out it was one of those scary momements. My cell didnt work either and we couldnt get out it was freaky and funny at the same time. We just had a great time even though it was probably the longest editorial shoot I have ever done.



No comments: